How does Private Equity Rapidly Increase Business Value?
M&A valuations for the middle market have reached all-time highs.
Private Equity firms are desperately seeking to invest huge amounts of capital. Many closely held companies are being cold-called by PE firms trying to find direct deals.
How can you take advantage of the unique market dynamics that are creating sky high valuations?
TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED
- What do leading PE firms do to create value in their companies?
- Ways to leverage PE tactics and best practices to improve your business and increase value.
- What are the benefits of selling to a PE firm? What are the downsides?
- How can you dramatically increase the value of your business before an exit?
- What are the trends in middle market M&A telling us?
- Unique insight and research into the middle market M&A environment
- How should you best best handle the inflow of calls and inquiries from PE firms, investment bankers and exit advisors?
- How are companies being valued by PE? What increases your value, what detracts from it?
Doug Johnson, CEO, Catapult Growth Partners
Doug has over 25 years of experience in growth strategy and M&A within the middle market. He has worked in the big four at Andersen and at leading investment banking and management consulting boutiques. He has extensive experience starting, building and selling companies.
Tom Stewart, Executive Director, The National Center for the Middle Market
Thomas A. Stewart is the Executive Director of the National Center for the Middle Market, the leading source for knowledge, leadership and research on mid-sized companies, based at the Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University. Stewart is an influential thought leader on global management issues and ideas: an internationally recognized editor and publisher, authority on intellectual capital and knowledge management, and a best-selling author.
- The CFO Alliance
- Catapult Growth Partners
- The National Center for the Middle Market