The results are in! Join us as we discuss the key outcomes of this year's CFO Alliance Mid-Market Executive Compensation & Sales Incentive Study.
Hiring, motivating and retaining employees is becoming more complex. Incentive compensation goes hand-in-hand; failing to meet the wants and needs of your workforce can greatly impact your company’s productivity and profitability. The CFO Alliance, with our Partners at Xactly Corporation, completed our 2018 Mid-Market Executive Compensation & Sales Incentive Study to monitor short-term and long-term trends in Executive Compensation and a focus on sales incentive compensation through the lens of the CFO. Data and insights regarding the strategies and KPIs that private companies are utilizing to retain employees, produce reports and inform their businesses through incentive compensation were also gathered.
This webinar will present exclusive findings from the survey and identify the top challenges that finance leaders are currently facing, where effective incentive compensation planning can make a positive impact. We will cover the financial and non-financial metrics that companies compensate for and the average salary and incentive compensation for C-suite employees. The risks and impacts associated with sales force attrition, as well as the rate of sales force attrition for middle market private companies, will also be discussed in this session. We will touch on the quota and budget planning process, commission expense accounting and accuracy and the reports that finance teams are expected to provide their C-suite.
Erik Charles - VP of Strategic Marketing at Xactly Corp
Nandini Ramaswamy, VP of Global Sales Comp Strategy & Operations at Salesforce
Nick Araco - CEO, The CFO Alliance
Learning Objects/Key Takeaways:
- Attendees will become familiar with the types of short term and long-term incentive compensation strategies their peers are implementing
- You will learn about the performance measures your peers are using to determine incentive compensation
- Learn the different ways that finance leaders measure the value of customer relationships
- Identify how much time your peers spend administering and tracking sales incentive compensation
- Learn how finance leaders manage Commission Expense Accounting and the tools that they are using for analytics and reporting
Our 2018 Mid-Market Executive Compensation Study is sponsored by AchieveNEXT and Xactly Corporation.